Choose : General

Luxury flats in construction phase in Mahmutlar Alanya.

ID: 000711 49.000 € ~ 87.000 €

Mobile/GSM +90 532 304 61 96

Office +90 242 518 24 25

Features
  • Ad number : 000711
  • Listing Date : 26 September 2019
  • Property type : Project
  • In a residential complex : Yes
  • sq.m of property (incl. balcony) : 10000
  • Number of housings : 432
  • Delivery time : September 2021
Description
Apartments for sale in Alanya Mahmutlar.

Mahmutlar is a city part of Alanya and very popular as a tourism area.
There are many shops, restaurants, bars and markets and other services in Mahmutlar available.

The living complex will consist of two buildings (each building 14 floors ).
There will be 432 apartments in total.

1+1 Apartments: 49.000 - 67.000 €
2+1 Apartments: 69.000 - 87.000 €
 
Payment conditions:
*** 100% payment - 5% discount.
*** 50% down payment - remaining amount at completion - 2% discount.
*** 30% down payment - remaining 70% in 24 months payment installments
*** 20% down payment - 30% at transfer of title deed - 50% at completion.

Distances:
*** to the sea: 550 meters
*** to the center of Mahmutlar: 200 meters
*** to the center of Alanya: 8 km
*** to Antalya Airport: 130 km
*** to Gazipasa Airport: 25 km

Features in the living complex:
* Built on a total area of 10.000 sq.m
* Indoor swimming pool
* Sauna
* Massage rooms
* Turkish bath
* Sports Hall
* Kids club
* Reception
* TV room
* Outdoor swimming pool
* BBQ area
* Children's playground
* Private car parking
* Emergency power generator
* Restaurant
* Cinema
* Tennis and basketball court

Completion date: 31.09.2021
Floor plans
  • Property type Apartment
  • Number of rooms 1+1
  • Area (sq.m) 65 m2
  • Price range 49000 € ~ 67000 €
  • Property type Apartment
  • Number of rooms 2+1
  • Area (sq.m) 100 m2
  • Price range 69000 € ~ 87000 €
More information

Neighborhood

  • Shopping center
  • Amusement center
  • Supermarket
  • Clinic
  • University
  • Town center
  • Municipality
  • Beachfront
  • Exhibition
  • Park
  • Bazaar
  • Primary school
  • Fire department
  • Sports Hall
  • Police Station
  • High school
  • Pharmacy
  • Hospital

View

  • Bosphorus
  • Sea
  • City
  • Lake
  • Nature

Transportation

  • Main street
  • Ferry boat
  • Airport
  • Beach
  • Tramway
  • Metrobus
  • Bosphorus bridge
  • Catching minibus transport
  • Marmaray - Metro
  • Minibus
  • Highway
  • Railway station
  • Harbour
  • Teleferic / Cable railway
  • Bus station
  • Metro
  • E-5
  • Street

Residential type

  • Intermediate storey
  • Garden level
  • Triplex
  • Penthouse
  • With garden
  • Intermediate storey in semi detached house
  • Semi detached apartment with garden
  • Private entrance

Exterior features

  • Lift
  • Heat insulation
  • Garage
  • Parking area
  • Siding
  • Tennis court
  • Open air swimming pool
  • Indoor pool
  • Satellite dish
  • Sports facilities
  • Children's playground
  • Caretaker
  • Emergency generator
  • Security
  • Pressure tank
  • Cable TV
  • Nursery
  • Sound insulation
  • Water tank
  • Fire escape

Interior features

  • ADSL
  • Alarm
  • Open Kitchen
  • Barbecue
  • Dishwasher
  • Shower
  • Cooker
  • Video Entry Phone
  • Thermopane Glazing
  • Cellar
  • Marley Flooring
  • Kitchen (Laminate)
  • Window shutters
  • Tile Flooring
  • Terrace
  • Washing machine
  • Boiler
  • Fireplace
  • Wash room
  • Garderobe
  • Cooker
  • Parquet flooring
  • Natural gas for kitchen
  • Furniture
  • Air conditioning
  • Jacuzzi
  • Hilton Bath
  • Dressing Room
  • Bath (Bedroom)
  • Refrigerator
  • White Goods
  • Built-in oven
  • Fire Alarm System
  • Timbering
  • Smart Home
  • Alaturka Toilet
  • Balcony
  • Painted
  • Wallpaper
  • Fiber Internet
  • Built-in Wardrobe
  • Intercom System
  • Stucco Work
  • Laminate Flooring
  • Built-in Kitchen
  • PVC Window-frame
  • Sauna
  • Spotlight
  • Wi-Fi
  • Steel entrance door

Accessible housing

  • Parking area
  • Wide corridor
  • Swimming pool
  • Lift
  • Entrance / Ramp
  • Park
Contact